Forum Discussion

arjay
Experienced Cover User
14 days ago
Solved

payroll not adding up correctly

Hi,

I have an issue with the payroll total different to the actual total - difference by $9.

Extremely frustrating trying to find the difference - and appears to be incorrect total by MYOB.

Is anyone else having issues with the "upgrade" ?

Regards,

Rick

• Hi arjay,

Thanks for posting. I get how frustrating this can be. It can be quite challenging when the payroll total doesn't match the actual total. This issue can occur due to various reasons, such as date mismatches between reports or incorrect matching of payroll activity report data with actual payments.

Since this issue is a bit complex, I would suggest comparing all your payroll reports to find where the discrepancies are coming from and providing us with a screenshot of the payroll reports in case the figures don't match correctly. Please note to hide any important details on the screenshot for security purposes. 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi arjay,

Thanks for posting. I get how frustrating this can be. It can be quite challenging when the payroll total doesn't match the actual total. This issue can occur due to various reasons, such as date mismatches between reports or incorrect matching of payroll activity report data with actual payments.

Since this issue is a bit complex, I would suggest comparing all your payroll reports to find where the discrepancies are coming from and providing us with a screenshot of the payroll reports in case the figures don't match correctly. Please note to hide any important details on the screenshot for security purposes. 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind regards,

Shella