Forum Discussion

4 days ago

Payrun

Hello. I am new to the payroll process with MYOB Business NZ. I completed a payrun yesterday following all the MYOB advice, however, no money has left my bank account to my employees and I dont know why. Can anyone help me please?

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TC21,

Welcome! It’s great to have you here. Starting with payroll can feel a bit overwhelming, and it looks like you've done everything needed to complete a pay run in MYOB Business NZ, but the payroll didn't go as planned. If the funds haven't been transferred to your employees' bank accounts, it might be because the electronic payments weren't processed or the bank file wasn't downloaded and uploaded to your bank.

At the end of processing a pay run, there's an option to prepare electronic payments for your employees. Make sure to download the bank file at the end of the pay run and upload it to your bank for the payments to go through. For more details, check out this Help article: Processing your payroll.

Remember, bank processing times can vary, so it might take a day or two for the funds to be transferred, depending on your bank's schedule.

Cheers,

Princess