Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

EMPLOYEE SELF ONBOARDING - MISSING FROM PAYRUN

Hi, 

This has happened multiple times. Employee submitted via self on boarding. The name appears under employee card. Able to key in timesheet and approved by manager. However, when the payrun was created, the employee's name did not appear to be selected. Please advise why this is happening since MYOB Team was launched. Thank you.

• Hi Melissa82

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your timesheets not showing when creating a pay run. When this happens again, I recommend changing the date of the process payroll window one day forward, then one day back to the original date. This will refresh the screen in the background and make the timesheet show. 

Let us know if the issue persists after trying this. Also, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Melissa82

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your timesheets not showing when creating a pay run. When this happens again, I recommend changing the date of the process payroll window one day forward, then one day back to the original date. This will refresh the screen in the background and make the timesheet show. 

Let us know if the issue persists after trying this. Also, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve