Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Employee self onboarding

Im receiving the below error message when trying to complete a self on-boarding invite via email

We couldn't send the invite to your employee. The business file may be missing required payroll information. Check the following and try again.

- Problems retrieving business information to send invite, please try again later.

Other people within my organisation can send these e-mail just fine.  

I thought the company information is saved in the company file.  So why do I get an error and others in my organisation don't. 

Please help

• Hi idamamys1103 

Thank you for your post. 

While you send your details to ItaiMYOB, If it's still not allowing you to send an invite, I can suggest that as a workaround to Go to the browser version or app.myob.com and invite the employee from there. You can do this by going to the Payroll menu >> Employees and Create Employee. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ItaiMYOB
    MYOB Product Manager

Hi idamamys1103 

Please could you send me your company serial number and the company name and I'll ask the team to have a look at what the error is.

Thanks

Itai

• Hi - I have been in touch with MYOB help centre and there was an e-mail address issue.  Thanks.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi idamamys1103 

Thanks for your post.

May I know how you go about the issue? You need to check on the email address. if it is active or not or you can check on the email if there are special characters. Or you can send me a Private Message if you need further assistance with this. 

Thanks. 

Cel

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi idamamys1103 

Thank you for your post. 

While you send your details to ItaiMYOB, If it's still not allowing you to send an invite, I can suggest that as a workaround to Go to the browser version or app.myob.com and invite the employee from there. You can do this by going to the Payroll menu >> Employees and Create Employee. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.