Forum Discussion

JHung
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Payslip - Change pay date and pay period

Hi, 

Does anyone know how to change the incorrect pay date and pay period? 

Also, how to correct the pay period in MYOB system? 

Thanks in advance 

Judy 

• Hi JHung 

Thanks for your post. You will need to either reverse or delete the pay transaction and reprocess with the correct dates. This help article, Changing a pay, has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JHung 

Thanks for your post. You will need to either reverse or delete the pay transaction and reprocess with the correct dates. This help article, Changing a pay, has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

JHung
      Experienced User

Hi Tracey_H 

Thank you for your help. 

I have reversed the transactions and created a new pay run, also reported ATO this is an updated pay run. 

Is it normal to have $0 value for Gross payment and PAYG withholidng in Payroll/STP reporting? (Please see attached picture.)

Also, why is the pay period is not from 1-31 Jan 2022? 

Regards,

Judy 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi JHung 

In that STP Reports window can you click anywhere on that report line and then View Employee YTD report, does this report show the correct YTD amounts and period?