Forum Discussion

NatFay
User
10 days ago

STP help - MYOB Essentials

Hi all,

I have just processed wages for a client that I do quarterley . They didn't process the wages and I have just completed the processing for May to June and they all have reported to the ATO as $0.00 pay runs. How do I fix this. Feeling quite defeated at the moment and thank you in advance for reading my post.

Natasha 

4 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NatFay 

I totally get your concern about the $0 pay showing in your Single Touch Payroll reporting. But hey, don't sweat it! All the pay runs you've recorded for the last financial year are considered update events. So, what you can do is double-check your payroll register, activity, and EOFY verification report to make sure everything's in order. This should give you a clear picture of whether all entries are as they should be. And remember, if you're still stuck or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess

NatFay
      User

Hi Princess,

thank you so much for getting back to me. The payroll year to date verification report shows the wages and tax report per payroll summary is different to the ATO report category. All the pay runs I posted have been lodged as $0.00 pay runs. How do I fix this. Do I need to reverse all the pay runs and redo them? 

It did not give me the option to either do a new pay run or updated event. 

thank you for your reply.

Natasha 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NatFay,

No need to stress, we've got this. You don't have to reverse your pay runs. What you can do is double-check your payroll activity and register report and compare it with your EOFY YTD verification report. If they all match, then you're good to go! Usually, the May and June pay periods that are recorded in July will show up as an update event. If you're still feeling a bit lost, this stuff can be tricky, especially without screenshots of the reports. I would recommend visiting http://myob.com/support or http://myaccount.myob.com/ to chat with MOCA, our virtual assistant. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hey there,

When you fix the $0.00 pay runs reported to the ATO, just make sure: 

1) Double-check all wage processing details for accuracy.
    2) Ensure correct ATO reporting from your payroll software.
    3) Contact your software support for troubleshooting.
    4) Consider reaching out to the ATO directly for guidance.