D9
Experienced Cover User
6 days ago

Super incorrect, cannot reconcile account

Issue resolved.

1 Reply

kev2351
    Contributing User

I also have huge numbers in super stating owing (a lot) but all paid.

Payroll issue and uploading QIF files.

The payroll issue is checked and is accurate, even though some wages somehow need up in an incorrect heading

No idea why, but the numbers appear to add up for the workers wages, as they all want their tax done NOW!

The MAJOR problem that I have is not payroll, it is

the removal of banks feeds (main reason for sticking with myob), now not supported for some reason, 

So next option -

is to upload QIF files. There is a message flashes on the screen feel upload successfully,

zero transactions uploaded. Every time.

I have spent in excess of 20hours with Myob over this matter many calls no resolution.

Still getting charged for this per month. Not working.

PAYED $200 for a myob ‘partner’ to visit. She stayed and couldn’t work it out.

Another payroll lady —checked -  no idea.

Myob - No idea.

My accountant (previous IT background) No idea… However he is trying different methods

NON of which worked to date.

A previous lady at Myob told me she to change the financial year it was on 2021, even though was working fine until recently.

I was so happy thinking this was the issue. But she waited while I uploaded QIF files again.. Will not accept transactions..

Is there anybody that may know what the problem is? Anyone? MYOB either don't know..

or don't care.

How can I Get the transactions into MYOB??

Kevin