Forum Discussion

13 days ago

Budget loaded in AccountRight not appearing in MYOB Business

Budget figures have been entered into AccountRight. (Accounts > Accounts List > Budgets)

However, the budget in MYOB Business is empty. (Reporting > Reports > Budget management > budget)

How do I get a budget created in AccountRight to appear in MYOB Business? Aren't they accessing the same company file?

• Hi GeoffSchmidt

I understand how cross-platform accessibility is crucial for most businesses. Currently, the application does not have a way to view the budget data created from the browser to the desktop application and vice versa. Although it might add to your workload, a workaround is to recreate the budget data from the desktop on your web app. I recommend posting this as a suggestion on the Ideas Exchange board for future update consideration. 

Don't hesitate to post again if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GeoffSchmidt

I understand how cross-platform accessibility is crucial for most businesses. Currently, the application does not have a way to view the budget data created from the browser to the desktop application and vice versa. Although it might add to your workload, a workaround is to recreate the budget data from the desktop on your web app. I recommend posting this as a suggestion on the Ideas Exchange board for future update consideration. 

Don't hesitate to post again if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve