Forum Discussion

akj
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

Cant change login email address

Have tried multiple times now to change my login email address and while it now tells me that email login is already in use........ Login name already exists (I116_30000)

I cant actually login with it.  Ive read how to do it on multiple posts and it wont allow me to. I want to retire the existing email address

Thanks

Andrea

akj
    10 months ago

No go Earl

It still says...

Login name already exists (I116_30000)
    Note that if you change your login name, you will need to log in again with your new credentials.
    Note: The New email address will continue to have access to all payment information, files and services currently accessable.
    I still log in with my old email.... My new email is on my profile but my old email is still marked as current login email
    Can you change it please ?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi akj 

Thank you so much for your post and sorry to hear that. So that I can look into this for you, could you please send me the following details via private message:

• Serial Number and Account Name
    • Email address and User ID that is currently added
    • Email address and User ID that you are attempting to add

Regards,
    Earl

akj
      Experienced User

Hello Earl

There is nothing on that link that i can write to. Also tried your link and it went to the same Private messages page.Where am I supposed to respond ?

Andrea

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi akj 

My apologies. I've changed something on the settings if you could try it now please.

Regards,
        Earl