Forum Discussion

Safewaste
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

login issues

Hi,

Since yesterday I cannot login to Business Pro. I enter login details and I get the following error message:

Error
invalid_client

Error description
Client authentication failed (e.g., unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method). The requested OAuth 2.0 Client does not exist.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

• Hi safewaste,

Thanks for the update. We've done some fixing on our end. I recommend logging out completely, refreshing the browser by clearing the cache and cookies, and then logging back in again. This will prompt you to reset your 2FA, which will help you get rid of the log-in error issue permanently. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi safewaste,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. We recommend refreshing your browser by clearing the cache and cookies or using a different browser to check if the error still persists. Let me know how it goes.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,
    Shella

Safewaste
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Shella,

Tried what you recommended and none of the options work. I even tried from different laptop. It says the same.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi safewaste,

Thanks for the update. We've done some fixing on our end. I recommend logging out completely, refreshing the browser by clearing the cache and cookies, and then logging back in again. This will prompt you to reset your 2FA, which will help you get rid of the log-in error issue permanently. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

Kind regards,

Shella