Forum Discussion

Meit
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Login Issue

I'm unable to log into our Myob Business Acc.  Was fine previously but now after entering the login info and giving the Authentication code it comes up with a new page to "Link a User ID to your MYOB Account".  (We are not using AccountRight, this is only an oline account)

When we try and enter details into this we get 'Something went wrong' please contact MYOB Support.

We have logged out and back in, cleared Caches and all Cookies etc and tried a different browser. 

We really need to access our accounts, please help.

Susanna

• Hi Meit,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your account. When logging into your MYOb account (this is your email address and password), after you enter the 2FA code, you may be prompted with the company file login (this is the user ID and password). The default username and password for company files are Administrator and no password. If you selected the link this User ID to my.MYOB account, this will skip this window and let you open the file after entering your MYOB log in.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Meit,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your account. When logging into your MYOb account (this is your email address and password), after you enter the 2FA code, you may be prompted with the company file login (this is the user ID and password). The default username and password for company files are Administrator and no password. If you selected the link this User ID to my.MYOB account, this will skip this window and let you open the file after entering your MYOB log in.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess