Forum Discussion

4 days ago

Payroll Register and Payroll Activity doesn't match.

Hello and G'day, 

While finalizing my work for audit, I discovered that my payroll register and activity does not match. I have identified the employee and the amount discrepancies. Despite adjusting the payslip and attempting to reverse the pay run, the amount still does not reconcile. 

I also have processed the pay run for this financial year. 

Regards,

Puteri

2 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MWASA24,

Thank you for the post. It sounds like the issue might be related to how wages are reported as gross payments versus other pay items. Note that the YTD Verification Report shows all wages reported as gross payments. Under the EOFY finalisation tab, click the three dots next to the employee's name to view the individual summary payments. This will provide a breakdown of other pay items not reported as gross payments. Add the Gross YTD figures from the individual summary payments to the YTD Verification Report. This should reconcile and ensure everything matches the Payroll Activity Summary and Payroll Register reports.

Regards,

Sai

• Hello/G'day

Thank you for the prompt reply and really appreciate your help.

May I know how to "add the Gross YTD figures from the individual summary payments to the YTD Verification Report"?

Kind Regards,

Puteri