Forum Discussion

JackieGeale
Experienced User
11 days ago

Report detailing all debit and credit transactions for particular account code

Hi,  which report do I need to run to see all transactions applicable to a certain account code?  i.e. I would like to see all loan interest amounts charged to a loan account.  All I can seem to find is the current balance of that loan but I need all the transactions for the past month so I can check them off against the loan statement.  Thank you. 

4 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JackieGeale,

Thank you for your post. I can see that you would like to know on where report you can check all the transactions of a loan account. You may run the Bank reconciliation report as now it shows the outstanding deposits and withdrawals, as well as the expected balance, for liability accounts like credit cards and loans Alternatively, you may check this thread which has detailed information on what report you can run.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

JackieGeale
      Experienced User

Thanks Jem but it wasn't quite what I was after.   

I'm wanting to see a transaction history of debit and credits of an account. which includes what the account's balance was as at the 1st of July 2023 and then all the debits and credits that have happened to date and see the balances during that financial year.  I hope that makes sense.     

I did find a Category Transaction Report and that shows all the transactions in and out of accounts, but not a running balance with each transaction.   My loan account balance doesn't match the bank statement so I need to find out where it's gone wrong.

Let me know if you can help me find the right report.  

Thank you. 

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi JackieGeale , the general ledger report for that account, expanded, and starting at 30/6/23, will give you a running balance. On the report, enter the date range, filter for that one account (category...), then select Expand.