Forum Discussion

Chris_Webster
Experienced Partner
2 years ago

reporting in new platform

Hi  I am wanting to see if we can get the filters at top of the online reports mimimised so you can see more than just 5 lines of a report like the general ledger attached.  In the same report  logging in thru the icon , you can see 30 plus lines and be able to modify from this report by hovering and drilling into.  When you are checking reports that are 50 pages long plus, seeing 5 lines per page isnt really workable and time consuming.  i was told u can export to excel or pdf but this doent allow u to drill into it and view or alter, which means u need to then go back to the 5 transactions per page one in the file and go find the correct account.  it would be more workable after using the filters to mimimise all the filters and see transactions on the whole page not just the 5 as per attached report.  

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chris_Webster 

Thank you so much for your post. On the browser you'll need to expand it to add/move the filters on top, but both browser and Software has the same function. You can edit transactions on the browser by clicking on the reference number.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Chris_Webster
      Experienced Partner

hi earl

i know u can edit the transaction by clicking on the reference.  what i have an issue with is the report on the screen only shows over half the page with the filters and then 5 or so transactions at bottom after the top half takes up most of the room in the online version.  log into a file and run a general ledger file online and see, i am askign can u hide the heading and filters once used, see my pic i attached to first message

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Chris_Webster 

Thank you for your post.

Hiding the heading of the report is not available in the browser version. I suggest to minimize the screen showing the report to show numbers of transactions.

Thank you for your feedback. This is a great idea having all transactions showing in one phase in a filtered date. I appreciate you sharing this idea/feedbacks. I'll relay this to the relevant team.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess