Forum Discussion

WanitaPME
Contributing User
12 months ago

Reports continually will not load

Hi

Regardless whether I am in the Desktop or web app version of MYOB AccountRight. The majority of the reports I want to run will not load. I have been onto the MYOB chat, and the chat person can see reports, I can not.

I dont know if we have a setting wrong, but its extremely frustrating and has been ongoing for some time.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi WanitaPME

Thanks for reaching out. 

May I know if there are any error messages while attempting to check the reports? If there are please include them in your next reply. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

WanitaPME
      Contributing User

As per the attached image. The screen says:

Failed to load the report.

&

Something went wrong

Try refreshing your browser If the issue persists, contact MYOB support

I get this msg on both the web and deskton verson for most reports
        Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi WanitaPME

Thanks for the update. Apologies for the delayed response. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

Generally, this log-in error happens on a MAC, would you happen to be using a MAC when logging in? If you are will need to upgrade to OS 10.12.x.

As a note, you should not upgrade to OS 10.15.x “Catalina” (or above) as this will affect any AccountEdge software you have installed, as well as any 32-bit applications, preventing these applications from working as expected.

If using a Windows-based PC log-in, can you please try logging in from another browser (Google Chrome is recommended) and also try clearing your browser cache.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth