Forum Discussion

25 days ago
Solved

Trial Balance all zero - business lite

Hello, has anyone had this issue?  I run a Trial Balance and it shows all zero, for every single account.  I have not reconciled the month, there are transactions outstanding to be allocated from bankfeeds.  If I look at the balance sheet the accounts have dollar values.  If I look at the chart of accounts they accounts have dollar values.  But when I run the trial balance all accounts, even the bank account which obviously has money in it (it is not zero) all shows as zero.  I have tried contacting myob but they have told me this is normal as I have reconciled my account (which I haven't).  I have run trial balances from business lite in the past when the accounts have been both reconciled and not reconciled so I do not understand what has changed.

Any help appreciated.

• All good.  Found the issue.  The report defaults to "only show year end adjustments" in the report settings.  Once I have ticked the "include" box, all the figures are showing correctly.  Thanks

1 Reply

• All good.  Found the issue.  The report defaults to "only show year end adjustments" in the report settings.  Once I have ticked the "include" box, all the figures are showing correctly.  Thanks