Forum Discussion

cml-72702968
Contributing User
5 days ago

"An application operation has timed out." error message appears when I convert Order to Bill

Whenever I convert order to bill, an error message appear and then it stays as an order and fail to be converted to a bill, can someone help me on this.

• Hi there cml-72702968

I sent you a private message to further assist you with your concern, If you can check your inbox and response to the message I sent, that would be perfect! I'm looking forward to it.

Best regards,

Doreen

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cml-72702968

You're very much welcome. Don't hesitate to create a post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

cml-72702968
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen,  

Yes confirmed now all good. Marked it as a solution already. Thank you for the quick fix.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cml-72702968

I replied to your private message and was successfully run the fix on your file. Converting an order to a bill should be good now.

Best regards,

Doreen

cml-72702968
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen, 

already sent you private message with responses for the information you asked. thank you for your prompt response

Regards,

cml-72702968

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there cml-72702968

I sent you a private message to further assist you with your concern, If you can check your inbox and response to the message I sent, that would be perfect! I'm looking forward to it.

Best regards,

Doreen