Forum Discussion

Veena
Trusted Cover User
12 days ago

Balance sheet vs Debtors Report

My client's balance sheet for some reason shows a balance of (13951.27) under Trade Debtors for both 30/6/23 & 30/6/24, yet the outstanding invoices report has a balance of $229,891.75 as at 30/6/24. When the balance on the balance sheet is opened up to show transactions, the correct ending balance is there at the bottom of the list (?). How do I get the system to reflect the correct Trade Debtor balance so that a correct Balance Sheet can be sent to the client.

4 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Veena,

Thank you for the post. I just want to confirm if it's happening on MYOB Business? I noticed that you're posting your concern on the MYOB Business board, but I see from your account that you're using AccountRight. Please let me know so I can further assist you with this.

Regards,

Sai

Veena
      Trusted Cover User

Sorted-yes, AccountRight. Online version did this, however desktop did not, so I was able to download a correct report for my client

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Veena,

That's great to hear! Thanks for letting us know that it is now fixed. feel free to post again if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Sai