Forum Discussion

Joey87s
Cover User
6 years ago

BPay

Hi,

Did a search and couldn’t find the answer. If someone pays online using the credit card or bpay function, do you pay a fee for the bpay function (as I know that there is a fee for the credit card)? If so, is the fee the same as the credit card?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Joey87s 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Please refer to the article Fees and Charges for details on this. BPAY has fees of 1.8% and 25c per transaction, the same as a credit card. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your question please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Joey87s 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Please refer to the article Fees and Charges for details on this. BPAY has fees of 1.8% and 25c per transaction, the same as a credit card. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your question please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier.