Forum Discussion

VT3
Experienced User
25 days ago

Customer statement file name and payment options

1. Can I make MYOB export a PDF file instead of a compressed file?
2. Can I change the naming convention of a customer statement anywhere? It always comes up with Invoice_ and an irrelevant number.
3. Why aren't all my payment options showing on the statements? 

Asked this question 2 years ago and didn't hear back - https://community.myob.com/discussions/bus-sales/customer-statement-file-name-and-payment-options/824410

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi VT3,

Thank you for bringing these questions to our attention. I also apologise that you didn't receive a response when you asked this question two years ago. That's definitely not the experience we want you to have.

To address your first concern, currently, MYOB exports customer statement as compressed files by default. However, you can manually convert these files to PDF after exporting. I understand the need for more flexibility, so you can submit this idea to our Ideas Board or vote for it if a similar post already exists. This is a great way to get your feedback considered for future updates.

About your second concern, the software uses a standard naming convention that includes the invoice number and other details, and this can't be changed within MYOB. You can, however, rename the files after exporting them to fit your needs.

Lastly, please ensure that all payment methods are enabled in the Payment Methods settings in your account. 

Regards,

Sai

VT3
    Experienced User

Thank you for your reply.

All payment are enable and visible on my invoices. When I save a customer statement it only shows "Bank deposit via EFT" which is a problem as a lot of customers pay via online methods.