Forum Discussion

Lawncare500
Contributing User
11 days ago

Emailing invoices

Hi,
We changed to Business from Accountright last year and for some reason when we try to email multiple invoices at one time it tells us there is no email address. If we send them individually from the open invoice screen it works fine just not from the list of invoices. This does not happen with newly added customers just ones that transitioned from Accountright. Ideas any one?

7 Replies

Lawncare500
    Contributing User

How do I respond to your private message, I can't see a reply button?

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lawncare500

The option to reply to a private message should be just below the private message text. It will look similar to this photo. 

If you're still having difficulties responding. Feel free to let us know. 

Thanks,
      Genreve

Lawncare500
    Contributing User

I did try this but it didn't work, Even if it did work it would be a huge undertaking as we have so many customers, we often do 10-30 invoices a day. I feel like it is an issue with the migration done by MYOB

Jemar_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lawncare500,

Thank you and I understand that it just happens with the email address that you have from Accountright. I might need to check your account for further troubleshooting. Please check your inox as I have sent a private message.

Cheers,

Jem

Lawncare500
        Contributing User

Hi Jemar,

I have your private message but I can't see an option to reply on there 

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lawncare500,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear that you're facing an issue with emailing invoices. Please ensure that the email addresses for the customers are correctly entered in the contact details section. You can also try updating their contact details even if they seem correct. This action can sometimes refresh the data and resolve any discrepancies.

Regards,

Sai