Forum Discussion

David007's avatar
2 years ago


Hi,   Brand New User here.. Please forgive me if i am wrong or appear confused..   I am a sole trader (Australia) doing contract work,  I spent money on expenses (3) for the company using my pers...
  • LRBooks61's avatar
    2 years ago


    I suggest that you set up a bank account called owners funds and pay the bills from there.


    you can then journal the bank balance to your owners contribution/ drawings account


    hope that helps