Forum Discussion

KC_MI
User
6 years ago
Solved

MYOB Invoicing App able to print invoices?

Is the MYOB Invoicing App able to print invoices on the go with bluetooth printers?

Also are users able to be limited to only contacts and invoicing?

Thank you

• Haydes wrote:

Hi KC_MI 

The app should be using the Printers set up on the device. If you open an Invoice and hit the extra options button (3 dots in a straight line) you should see "print".

Hitting that should then take you to the Print Preview window to then choose a Printer to print to. You can also choose All Printers to then add one to the device. kiss anime

If the Bluetooth printer is set up as a printable option on the device I think it should work. I don't currently have a bluetooth printer around me to test that, though from what I know of the app it should use the native print options on the device itself.

Let me know if you're having any problems printing if you can choose the Bluetooth printer. Please post the model of the Printer so I can see if we can find anything out on it.

Cheers,

Hayden

Excellent and very well explained!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi KC_MI 

The app should be using the Printers set up on the device. If you open an Invoice and hit the extra options button (3 dots in a straight line) you should see "print".

Hitting that should then take you to the Print Preview window to then choose a Printer to print to. You can also choose All Printers to then add one to the device.

If the Bluetooth printer is set up as a printable option on the device I think it should work. I don't currently have a bluetooth printer around me to test that, though from what I know of the app it should use the native print options on the device itself.

Let me know if you're having any problems printing if you can choose the Bluetooth printer. Please post the model of the Printer so I can see if we can find anything out on it.

Cheers,

Hayden

Kurt84
      User

Haydes wrote:

Hi KC_MI 

Hitting that should then take you to the Print Preview window to then choose a Printer to print to. You can also choose All Printers to then add one to the device. kiss anime

Cheers,

Hayden

Excellent and very well explained!

KC_MI
      User

Thanks Hayden.

We have Zebra RW420 bluetooth printers.

So that is excellent that invoices can be printed on the go.

I guess the only issue is ensuring limited access to the myob account so that the drivers only have access to customers and the ability to invoice.

Thanks again.