Forum Discussion

4 days ago

Not able to send invoices out and getting no help from myob

I need help

First I called and spoke to someone in call centre about the fact I was unable to email my invoices.  They were no help at all and didn't know what was wrong in the system. I then called again on the 30.9.2024. Still no help at all but I found out they they had blocked my email. I got them to check of that they said it had to go through a process and it should be resolved in 10 days.  Contacted on the 8.10,   14.10, 16.10   17.10 , 21.10.  Still not fixed. I need help....

They just dont respond.

does anyone know what I can do PLEASE 

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sha7,

I'm sorry to hear about your support experience. From what I can see, the support team is currently handling your issue. I recommend waiting for their email response.

If you need help with anything else, feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,

Genreve

sha7

How long do you think I can wait for this Its out of control an accounting software not being able to send invoices really I want a business not to go broke. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sha7,

I've taken a look at your account and noticed that you already had a support case raised for this. Our security team made some updates, and it appears as if the case is resolved. As it looks like you're still having trouble sending invoices, it's best to get back in touch with support directly. You can find the phone number on our website, myob.com/contact-us, or alternatively, you can also use our live chat feature accessed via our virtual assistant, MOCA.

Cheers,

Princess

• The case is anything but resolved and I have been email them tell them that it is still not working really I am bashing my head against a brick wall. 

• can you see die a case number they have for me

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey sha7

I was able to double check your previous support request. I can confirm that the email address mentioned in your case is no longer blocked from being able to send emails. I have raised your case to be investigated further and will make sure we are able to resolve your issues accordingly.