Forum Discussion

beondtheboxpict
Contributing User
2 years ago

overdue invoices not showing when open invoices selected

Just adding my frustration to the list MYOB. When I select "open invoices" I was able to see open and overdue invoices which are obviously still open  BUT now open only shows invoices  open withing my payment terms. To see overdue I have to select "all".  PLEASE FIX THIS MYOB.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CJonge
    Contributing Cover User

Monthly charges have gone up and reliability of MYOB has gone down. If you are going to do an upgrade, test before you make it live. Your product was working well and now it is so disappointing that your MYOB community can't access basic functions. Lots of frustration here!

carolhunt
    Experienced User

I thought I was going nuts too!  I even suspected my bookkeeper of not doing her job, because she said she had finished all the invoicing and when i looked it showed some and not others.  Very frustrating.  Why on earth did they try and fix something that wasn't broken in the first place and if they did want to do upgrades, why not take a pole of it's paying users to see what we wanted.

I am now seriously considering of going to Xero!  MYOB take note that you have many paying and unhappy customers!

CATHROB_1963
    Contributing User

I am having the same issue.  For the last 3 weeks I have had to contact MYOB via the chat function to get things resolved. I no longer want to work this way and have better things to do so will be looking at changing over to XERO.

• I thought I was going crazy when this has suddenly changed. So glad to know it's not just that has this problem.

• Why haven't MYOB addressed this?  It is completely unacceptable.  I have wasted hours trying to fix my settings thinking that it was my fault.  I run other businesses on XERO and the Xero program only gets better.  Everything MYOB does makes things more difficult and to top it off, there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Southo
    Contributing User

Im having same problem, I get open  invoices from one customer all the other unpaid invoices not showing.

Its one bug after another 

Southo
      Contributing User

This still isn't fixed , I can't see who owes me money. 
      This is not a minor bug 
      Not much of an accounting package!

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser.  

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi all,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this and that a fix was done last Monday. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.