purchase order with terms and conditions

Hi

I want to know how to add terms and conditions to our purchase orders

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi JagWelding 

Welcome to the Community Forum. Just to give me some further context into what you are wanting to do - is it a document with terms and conditions your suppliers have sent you that you want to add to a Purchase Order in the system?

If that is the case you could use the In Tray feature to do this. For instructions on how to set this up please refer to our Help Article - Working with In tray documents.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

edgemelojr
      User

Hi Samara,

We basically need our (not the supplier's) terms and conditions permanently attached as a 2nd page in our puchase orders.

Can we do this through customizing the forms or something?

Kind Regards,

Edmund

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Edmund (edgemelojr)

Welcome to the Community Forum to yourself as well.

In the case of wanting to add it to the sale, There is no option to customise forms to add a second page, but what you could do is open the invoice and on the window where you select the email,  it will give you the option to add additional documents before emailing it through.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.