Forum Discussion

FrankScar
Contributing User
7 months ago

Wrong invoice sent to client happening again and again

Hi there,

When is this issue going to be fixed?!

It's pretty embarasing to find you have sent the incorrect invoice to clients with details within the invoice of some client that isn't even mine and!

Please DM me for further details.

5 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FrankScar,

Thank you for your post. I understand that this issue has made you upset. Apologize for the inconvenience. In this matter, if you are finding something unusual on your invoices such as incorrect amounts or contact information for the customer, we do recommend reviewing the invoice and the company information in your MYOB Essentials to ensure that the details are correct.  

If the information is indeed accurate, we would appreciate it if you could reach out to our phone-based teams promptly to check on the situation further. Please have the following information available before placing your call.  

• Serial Number
    • A copy of the invoice that was sent
    • When the email was sent and the recipients of that email.

With this information, our frontline teams can conduct a comprehensive investigation of the email records in collaboration with our backend teams to determine the cause of the issue.  

If you need more assistance or if you have other questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

FrankScar
      Contributing User

Hi Cel,

I have checked my client info and all is correct and i do check my invoices prior to sending via email but this is the second time a complete stranger information, including invoice number, is appearing on the PDF invoice attached to the email and the link within.

When is thi sissue going to be rectified?

I cannot rely on this happening again and if it does i will be looking for another accounting software.

Please understand this is an issue within your system which is jumbling up client details with other account members and therefore breaking privacy information laws.

Thank you for your reply and lets hope this gets fixed asap!

Can i contact someone in your team via DM so i can show you the incorrect details?

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FrankScar,

Thank you for the update. I understand where you are coming from and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. In this matter, I will follow up this case with our relevant team for review. We only have phone support and a chat support team that can also help you with your concern, However, if you could send me a screenshot of the incorrect details, I would be happy to investigate this for you.  

Kind Regards, 

Cel