Forum Discussion

ShellyMac
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Inventory Count Sheet

I printed out my Inventory Count Sheet for this year June 2021 and I notice for one item under the heading "On Hand" total was nil (0) and under the heading "Units" total is one (1). 

I was only learning last year and I didn't notice it, I checked my June 2020 (Last Year) Inventory Count Sheets it was there last financial year. 

I checked the Inventory List and one (1) was purchased and one (1) was sold, which is correct.  I then went to Stock On Hand is Nil (0) which is correct and then I checked the History, was one (1) purchased and one (1) sold which is correct. 

I then went to ‘Find Transaction’ under ‘Item’ – I typed in the Item Number and I came across an invoice to a customer that said ‘VOID’ under the Debit Column and the next line is where I purchased it from and it had the amount I paid for it in the Debit Column as well.  

Can this be fixed? And why did this happen.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice. 

• Hi ShellyMac 

Thanks for your post.

The Units in your report are set to 1. This is the Unit of Measure in the Buying and Selling Details tabs in the Item Information. See for example in my file, some Units of Measure are 1, Kg or Case:

So in fact your report is not out! This article will explain this in depth if you would like to know more: Units of measure.

As for the results in your 'Find Transaction'. The VOID line could be an adjustment to the inventory; the next line sounds like a purchase transaction.

Let me know if this has clarified it for you!

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ShellyMac 

Thanks for your post.

The Units in your report are set to 1. This is the Unit of Measure in the Buying and Selling Details tabs in the Item Information. See for example in my file, some Units of Measure are 1, Kg or Case:

So in fact your report is not out! This article will explain this in depth if you would like to know more: Units of measure.

As for the results in your 'Find Transaction'. The VOID line could be an adjustment to the inventory; the next line sounds like a purchase transaction.

Let me know if this has clarified it for you!