Forum Discussion

4 days ago

Inventory quantities error

I have errors appearing in my Inventory Quantities as shown in attachments. Could you please do a script run for me? Serieal No: 0060, company file ID: 1

Thanks

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi May6,

We do have a script that we can arrange on the backend to fix this issue. My apologies, I can't seem to locate the serial number ending in 0060 that is registered to your account here on the Community Forum. I recommend reaching out to our support team for more help. The best ways to contact our support team are through live chat (via our virtual assistant MOCA) or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com.

Regards,
    Earl

May6

Hi Earl, 

Sincere apologies, I previously provided the incorrect serial number, the correct serial number ending should be 8061. Could you please do a script run on this serial number instead? The company file ID is 1. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi May6,

Thanks for sending the correct serial number! I've run a fixed script on your file, which should sort out the inventory value error. Just log out and log back in before you check your inventory items.

Cheers,

Princess