Forum Discussion

Aero63
Contributing User
12 days ago

Stock on Hand qty not correct

Hi, I hope someone can assist me with my Item Stock on Hand balance please.  I set up a new item in May-23 and entered an initial purchase with qty 40,000 which shows correctly in the Items Register [Detail] report, with an on hand qty 50,800 (Scan1).  When I look at the Item Information it is showing only 800 QoH (Scan2) and I can't process an adjustment to reduce total by 3,000 used.  I don't understand where the 800 QoH figure is coming from, any ideas please? The value of the asset account for stock appears to be correct but the On Hand count in the Inventory Value Reconciliation also shows qty 800 for this item. Thank you.

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Aero63,

Thanks for your detailed post with screenshots. We have an online script available that can resolve this issue. If you could send me a private message containing your Serial number and Company File ID, I would be happy to arrange the script for you.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

Aero63
      Contributing User

Earl_HDHi Earl, company file is Aero Logistics Pty Ltd ABN 50 092 776 602 and serial number ends in 3784 - is that enough information please?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Sue

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Aero63,

Thanks for your response. I've checked your account and only see the serial number ending in 4873. I've made backend changes that should resolve the issue. If you have more questions, please start a new post, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl