Forum Discussion

9 days ago

Moving from Ace Payroll

We are a small NZ company operating with few employees on all types of employment types. With Ace payroll support ending in 2025, I am looking for suggestions on what to move to.

The ideal system would have an easy migration and talk to main accounting systems. 

Fellow Ace users looking at the same situation, what are your thoughts? 

Thanks.

2 Replies

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi ProfitProphet 

How many is a few employees - and what types of employment types? A natural progression in MYOB terms would be MYOB Business Payroll, however we find it is really only suited to up to 1-15 employees (I find it gets a bit clunky after that) - also it is a very simple payroll, so wide ranging employment types with maybe lot of different allowances/deductions would also be clunky. You might also look at Crystal payroll, Pay Hero, etc. I know that Crystal does a conversion from Ace. But as Isaiah_C says it is not written in stone yet that Ace is actually being removed.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ProfitProphet,

Thank you for the post. At this time, we do not have confirmation from our developer team that ACE will be deleted. We will keep you updated and notify you via email as soon as we have more information. 

Regards,

Sai