Forum Discussion

Bullswool
Trusted User
2 months ago

New Tax Rates 31 July - NZ desktop payroll

With the announcement of new income tax rates starting soon, can I assume that MYOB will released a mid-year update for the new tax rates?

(i've never actioned a mid-year NZ tax change previosuly).

B.

8 Replies

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Bullswool and KaliPPS,

I have heard from MYOB today today there will be an update in Mid July to update for new tax tables and any other changes required.

• Yes, you can assume that MYOB will release a mid-year update to incorporate the new income tax rates. They typically provide updates to ensure compliance with current tax regulations. Receiptify

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bullswool

I know how important it is to have the tax tables updated. Gladly, MYOB tax tables will be automatically updated once the new income tax rates are released. See this helpful article about PAYG tax tables for detailed updates. Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries. We're here to help.

Kind regards,

Shella

jenniek
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Bullswool - I would assume there will be an update coming out for the desktop version as well. I haven't heard any different - and they have to update it.

KaliPPS
    Experienced User

Hi Bullswool 

Did you receive a response to this? I too would like to know and am also using NZ Desktop payroll version 2024.1.