Forum Discussion

westcaremc
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

Payroll adjusting hourly rate itself!

Hi all

The strangest thing has happed to an employee twice.  MYOB changed the payrate itself and instead of paying our employee $32.00 per hour it changed it to $28.32???????????????????

This has happened twice randomly, and as I am the only one who does payroll and I most certainly did not adjust the hourly rate I am totally baffled.

This really is not OK as the whole purpose of setting an hourly rate is that it is in situ until it changes.

Also I really do not like MYOB teams timesheets at all, some of my employees work a sunday which attracts double time but there is no option to select this when the employee puts in their times.

Please bring back Yourpay so much more user and operator friendly.

Thanks

• Hi, westcaremc

Thanks for your post.

Kindly check each wage-pay item linked to the employee to ensure that the option to automatically adjust base hourly or salary details is not ticked, as this may cause an issue. To do this, go to Payroll > Employees and click the employee name > Payroll details. Under allocated wage pay items, please check each pay item to ensure that the option to automatically adjust base hourly or salary details is not ticked.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, westcaremc

Thanks for your post.

Kindly check each wage-pay item linked to the employee to ensure that the option to automatically adjust base hourly or salary details is not ticked, as this may cause an issue. To do this, go to Payroll > Employees and click the employee name > Payroll details. Under allocated wage pay items, please check each pay item to ensure that the option to automatically adjust base hourly or salary details is not ticked.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

westcaremc
      Contributing User

Thank you so much, there was only 1 pay item with the auto adjust so lets hope that fixes our problem :)

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, westcaremc

Thanks for your response.

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen