Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Annual leave adjustment in MYOB Business payroll

I have incorrectly taken annual leave from an employee over Christmas when they in fact worked.  Is there a way to reinstate the AL days that I have taken from them?

• Hi, havelockgirl40

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the total gross payment of the employee is incorrect because an annual leave has been taken and paid, you may need to reverse and then reprocess the pay run just like what Stitchyroo mentioned. For more information, please see the Help Article: Fixing a pay.

Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Stitchyroo
    Contributing User

You could reverse the pay and then redo it correctly which will fix this. The dollar amount that was actually paid will be different to the correct pay run so you could put this to the payroll clearning account and future pays can be adjusted to bring this payroll clearing account back to zero.

havelockgirl40 wrote:

I have incorrectly taken annual leave from an employee over Christmas when they in fact worked.  Is there a way to reinstate the AL days that I have taken from them?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, havelockgirl40

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the total gross payment of the employee is incorrect because an annual leave has been taken and paid, you may need to reverse and then reprocess the pay run just like what Stitchyroo mentioned. For more information, please see the Help Article: Fixing a pay.

Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen