Forum Discussion

Soph_TBL
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

printer not activated, error code 30

Hi there, obviously the latest Windows 10 update has affected the print function in MYOB payroll. It was working perfectly fine last pay last week. I note that Windows did an update. When I went to e...
    5 years ago

For the record and in order to help other frustrated users, I found a work around is to close 'Outlook' email client and then when it's shut down proceed to email the payslips. Weird I know but when they are sent in payroll, then open the outlook mail client and check they've sent. They could be sitting in the out box and then send once outlook has loaded up again. 

Not ideal but better than it crashing payroll and still getting to have the payslips emailed. Occassionally I found that 1 or 2 don't send, so I go back in and select just the employees that were missed and resend just their ones, but need to close Outlook again before you do that. 

NOw frustrating thing is that the payslips although when viewing in MYOB payroll are portrait, they all send landscape which is harder to read and spans 2 pages. I don't know how to change that. It didn't used to do that.