Forum Discussion

kathNQE
Contributing User
13 days ago

Inviting Manager etc to MYOB Teams

Afternoon

I'm attempting to set up MYOB Teams but can't get past the setting up of Approving Managers step.  When adding these, no-one is received their e-mails once they are invited.  What e-mail address should these be going to (their MYOB log-in e-mail or their one on their employee file)?

I'm logged in as the administrator of the file whilst sending the invites out.  I'm wanting to invite 3 approving managers to the file.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kathNQE

I understand you're looking for help setting up your Teams app. Typically, the email address used to log in to the application is the same as the email address for the employee in the app. MYOB Teams bases the email address on the employee card in your file. For a detailed walkthrough, I suggest checking out the article 'Getting Started with MYOB Team.'

If you still have questions after reading the article, feel free to reach out to us. You can also get assistance from our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or request support through my account at myob.com. MOCA usually helps out, but if needed, our live chat team is available too.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Thanks,
    Genreve

kathNQE
      Contributing User

Morning

It's not logging into the app, no-one is receiving their invites at all to accept so we can get started with MYOB teams.  I've read everything on the "Getting Started with MYOB Teams" and they still don't get the invites.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

RochelleAins
    Contributing User

I have exactly the same issue. Very frustrating...I've just had an hour on the phone with MYOB and still no further ahead.