Forum Discussion

DBaker
Contributing User
3 months ago

Payroll Tax Report

The Payroll Tax Report is returning a N/A result when run by quarter or year.  It works fine if I run by month.  I would like to be able to run this report for the financial year so that I can reconcile properly at year end.  I had the same issue last year and posted about the issue but had no response.

I am assuming this is a software issue.

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DBaker

Thanks for your post. We are currently aware of this issue, and our development team is already investigating it. I can mark your file as affected so that you'll receive a notification once we fix the issue. To do that, could you please confirm the last four digits of your serial number and Company File ID?

Regards,
    Earl

Sylvelinp
      Contributing User

We have the same problem, when will the issue be sorted?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Sylvelinp,

I get how frustrating the ongoing payroll tax report issue can be. While I can't give you an exact timeline for when it will be fixed, I've made sure your account and post are noted as affected by this issue for our records. In the meantime, you can run the report monthly, which should display correctly. Thanks for your patience.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,
        Princess

DBaker
      Contributing User

Hi Earl,

Thank you for responding.

Serial number: ...2998

File ID: 1

Thank you and regards,

Deanne