Forum Discussion

LMN
Partner
2 months ago

STP final report for 2324 FY

I cannot lodge final STP report for 2324 FY for one of my clients as it was all processed in Account Right & the file is now read only.

The software was changed to MYOB Lite after the last pay run for 2324FY.

I have been able to lodge the STP report for the first pay run in 2425FY in MYOB Lite.

How do I lodge final report/finalise 2324 payroll.

I have checked the STP figures lodged for this client with ATO and they are correct and agree with MYOB.

Note that the finalisation in Account Right was not done before the file became read only.

How do I do the finalisation?

Thanks for your help.

Lynne

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LMN

I totally get that you're trying to lodge the final STP report for FY2324, but the file has become read-only in AccountRight after switching to MYOB Lite. Unfortunately, once a file is set to read-only in AccountRight, changes can't be made directly in that file. However, you might be able to lodge the final report by using the MYOB Lite software where you processed the first pay run for FY2425. If the STP figures lodged with ATO are correct and agree with MYOB, you should be able to finalize the payroll for FY2324 in MYOB Lite. If you're still having trouble, it would be best to visit our help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team. They can guide you through the process and help resolve any issues you might be facing. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi LMN 

If unable to finalise via Lite and you have a copy of the ARL file, you can finalise using 3rd party software like STP Creator. This was designed specifically for MYOB and the developer has a Temp licence option for short term users, such as to finalise or correct STP data lodged by other software. They also provide remote support to steps you through it, save you having to learn to use.

Regards

Gavin

LMN
        Partner

Gavin

Thank you.

I will check STP creator

Regards

Lynne