Forum Discussion

TG_Rae
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Team App not working again

None of my employees have been able to get into the Teams App, they have tried to uninstall and reinstall but a message comes up saying 'A problem occurred attempting to load MYOB Team. Please try again later'  

Also when they have to change passwords on a phone and get a verification code and get back to the screen it becomes a bit challenging and frustrating.

They seem to have problems with it not working at least monthly, it doesn't make happy teams that is for sure.  What is wrong with it and when is it going to get fixed?

Raelene

8 Replies

• None of our employees have been able to get into Teams App either. We are also receiving the message 'A problem occurred attempting to load MYOB Team. Please try again later'. We have tried to reinstall the app and to reset passwords but nothing is working.

I really need to run payroll and wondering if this is being looked into at all?

SusieMcK
      Experienced Cover User

All of my employees, including myself, are having exacty the same issue. 

MuzzBuzz
      User

My employees Teams is not working either 19/5/24 1200Hrs WA

We have a pay run coming up too, I have had to enter hours in manually, not happy about this.

Nothing on the portal saying system is down please update us all

davis_aj
    Experienced User

None of our employees have been able to get into MYOB Teams App either. We are also receiving the message 'A problem occurred attempting to load MYOB Team. Please try again later'. We have tried to reinstall the app and to reset passwords but nothing is working.

We have a pay run coming up too, I have had to enter hours in manually, not happy about this

• We are having the same problem here in Newcastle NSW since yesterday, Saturday 18th May 4pm. 

Please have it up and running soon MYOB. 

MBJackie
    Contributing Cover User

Hi MYOB
    I am having same issues as are all my staff

How do I approve timesheets when i cant log in?

How are staff supposed to see their roster?

very frustrating and it is happening more and more regularly

• So I'm not the only one have a problem with staff being able to login?  What is the issue?  And typically, it will probably take MYOB a week to reply to my support ticket

JoPb
    Experienced Cover User

Me & my staff are experiencing the same issue.  I have had to manually do hours for tomorrow’s pay-run, very frustrating.  This happened the last time an upgrade version was done. Please help IT people