Forum Discussion

Mn888
User
11 days ago
Solved

Several users registered as owners Myob AR

hi there,

My client has registered every user of Myob AR file as owner, not sure how. This includes a departed employee and accountant. I am also listed as owner, but neither the actual owner of the business, not myself have the option to remove access. Please see below - this is when logged into my.myob / manage users. Action column is blank. What do we need to do?

Tx

• Hi Mn888

Thanks for sending over the screenshot. It's clear how having multiple owners in the file could throw a wrench in the works.

Usually, you can tweak the user type if they were Online Admin or Advisor, as long as your access is a File Owner. But if you're trying to tweak an Owner type, you'll need to loop in support to make that happen. Just create a support ticket via my account at myob.com to get it sorted. And if you've got time, you can also check out the article 'Edit and Delete Users' for more info.

If you need a hand with anything else, let us know!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mn888

Thanks for sending over the screenshot. It's clear how having multiple owners in the file could throw a wrench in the works.

Usually, you can tweak the user type if they were Online Admin or Advisor, as long as your access is a File Owner. But if you're trying to tweak an Owner type, you'll need to loop in support to make that happen. Just create a support ticket via my account at myob.com to get it sorted. And if you've got time, you can also check out the article 'Edit and Delete Users' for more info.

If you need a hand with anything else, let us know!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Mn888
      User

Thank you. Will speak with the owner to get the instructions.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Mn888,

You're very much welcome! Just create a new post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen