Forum Discussion

mkwan
User
3 months ago
Solved

Sales report comparing several years

Hi, I need a comparison sales report per customer. The Anaylyse Sales (Customer) report is similar but I need it to list the sales in years 2023, 2022, 2021 so we can compare. Information I need on the report are the total sales amount per customer, state, sales percentage of that year. 

• Hi mkwan

I trust this message finds you well. I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in our response.

Understanding the significance of reports for your business operations, I would like to suggest the 'Analyse Sales [Customer - FY Comparison]' report as it closely aligns with your requirements. I encourage you to explore this report and other available sales reports to see if they provide the information you need.

In case these options do not meet your needs, you can create a post on the Ideas Exchange Board. This will serve as a suggestion for our development team, potentially influencing future enhancements.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mkwan

I trust this message finds you well. I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in our response.

Understanding the significance of reports for your business operations, I would like to suggest the 'Analyse Sales [Customer - FY Comparison]' report as it closely aligns with your requirements. I encourage you to explore this report and other available sales reports to see if they provide the information you need.

In case these options do not meet your needs, you can create a post on the Ideas Exchange Board. This will serve as a suggestion for our development team, potentially influencing future enhancements.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve