Forum Discussion

Momo8
User
5 months ago
Solved

Change owner

I would like to change ownership of my Myob Business file to another administrator. Could you please tell me how to change it.

Thank you.

Momo8
    5 months ago

Thank you Hannah. Could you please tell me how to get this form. I am the primary contact person.

3 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Momo8. Thank you for your post. Welcome in Community Forum!

In order to facilitate the transfer of ownership, the primary contact will need to complete our Change of Details Form. This form is specifically designed for such requests and ensures a secure and streamlined process for updating account information.

Please be aware that, for security reasons, we can only send the Change of Details Form to the primary contact listed on the account. If you are not the primary contact, we recommend reaching out to the primary contact person to initiate the process. 

We are here to assist you throughout this process and ensure a smooth transition.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Hannah

Momo8
      User

Thank you Hannah. Could you please tell me how to get this form. I am the primary contact person.

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Momo8. Kindly check your inbox. We've sent you a private message regarding to the Change of Ownership. Thanks!