Forum Discussion

PaulMayes1984
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Change of Owner

Good Day,

Trust you are well.

The previous owner is no longer with the business. Please may we arrange for the Owner to be changed in MYOB so we can add products like Bank feed etc.

Thank you

Have a great day

• Hi PaulMayes1984

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I am glad to have you here. We appreciate your patience in bringing your concern to us and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

I have sent a private message to you regarding your concern about changing the ownership of the business. To access the private message please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PaulMayes1984

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I am glad to have you here. We appreciate your patience in bringing your concern to us and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

I have sent a private message to you regarding your concern about changing the ownership of the business. To access the private message please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

PaulMayes1984
      Contributing User

Hi Leneth,

Trust you are well.

Thank you for responding. With regards to the change of ownership it states that you need the contract of Sale. This is generally confidential information. Would customer service accept the ASIC Documents?

As in our company's case thew new owners, purchased the business some time ago. And the MYOB ownership is just to give us different MYOB file rights.

Thank you

Have a great day

Paul

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PaulMayes1984

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Regarding your question, yes customer service may accept ASIC documents. Also, we highly recommend you reach out to the email address I provided to you via private message regarding the specific documentation that is required. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth