Forum Discussion

Monilou1
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

$ Value units

Hi

I am just going through updating our pricing, due to a price rise.  However, I have come across an issue when the cost of the item is in the ten thousands or greater range.  It will only let me enter 4 figures before the decimal place, eg if I want to enter $10,000.00, it will only allow me to enter $1,000.00.  I have searched around settings to find a solution, but I cannot.  Hopefully someone out there can solve this issue for me!!

Thank you

Monilou1
    2 years ago

Hi Mike

Thank you for your reply.  I found if I just entered an = sign in front of the figure, it allowed me to enter the full amount.  Very happy indeed! :smileyhappy:

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Monilou1
      Contributing User

Hi Mike

Thank you for your reply.  I found if I just entered an = sign in front of the figure, it allowed me to enter the full amount.  Very happy indeed! :smileyhappy:

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Monilou1 , I'm pleased that trick worked, but of course the field ought to be large enough! Can you confirm what program and version you are using, and whether desktop or browser; and also the exact field or fields with this issue?