Forum Discussion

financewwc
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago

Add Job Number to Sales Register Report

Hi,

Our sales are Job-based.

I want to get the Sales Register Detail Report with Job Number. Couldn't find any relevant answer.

My opinion is the MYOB team have to improve the quality of the reports to get more details.

Can somebody help me to get this report or inform MYOB to update this report with Job number?

Thanks,

W Finance

• Hi financewwc 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Beside the inclusion of an invoice and customer PO number, the Sales Register Report does not currently include a column for job numbers. You can, however, add a column in the report and add job numbers in by clicking on the top bar Reports>>Sales>>Sales Register>>Advanced Filters, but this would require you to input the job numbers.

This idea has been previously posted on the AccountRight Idea Exchange, which you can see and vote on here, as well as requested on other posts on the forum. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi financewwc 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Beside the inclusion of an invoice and customer PO number, the Sales Register Report does not currently include a column for job numbers. You can, however, add a column in the report and add job numbers in by clicking on the top bar Reports>>Sales>>Sales Register>>Advanced Filters, but this would require you to input the job numbers.

This idea has been previously posted on the AccountRight Idea Exchange, which you can see and vote on here, as well as requested on other posts on the forum. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

financewwc
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks, Jesh

I will try that way and vote to idea exchange on this matter.

Regards,

W Finance