Forum Discussion

Agspec4
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Aged Receivable not showing correct due coloumn

i have an invoice dated 14/12/21 and due on 12/02/22 ( 60 days payment term) shows in the invoice myob calculated due date. 

i generated aged receiveable report as of 10/02/22, this invoice appears in 31-60 days due coloumn

it doesnt seem right when we read this report , it can be meant as this invoice is overdue which actually it hasnt yet...

what will be the correct report to read 'actual' overdue invoices?

• Hi Agspec4 

The default Ageing Method of the Aged Receivables report is Number of Days Since Invoice Date, so it would be using the invoice date as the basis for when it appears in that report. Sounds like you want to do is update the Ageing Method to be Overdue Using Invoice Terms before selecting the Run Report option.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Agspec4 

The default Ageing Method of the Aged Receivables report is Number of Days Since Invoice Date, so it would be using the invoice date as the basis for when it appears in that report. Sounds like you want to do is update the Ageing Method to be Overdue Using Invoice Terms before selecting the Run Report option.

Agspec4
      Experienced User

HI Steven_M 

Thanks a million :) it works.

i made changes on the aged receiveable report i ran adding due date. How to get this to be permanent layout whenever i ran this report.?

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Agspec4 

If you are wanting to retain those changes made to that report save it as a custom report. By saving that report as a custom report, it will appear under your My Custom Reports tab for easy access next time (and contain those saved changes).