Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Amending and Adding/Moving Lines in Quotes

When I enter a quote, quite often I need to add lines in to the quote or move lines up in the order.  How do I do this?  It can be easily done to the invoices, but I can't work it out on the quotes.  I am having to print and retype a lot of them.  Is there some way I haven't been able to work out where you can drag and drop lines, or insert lines (apart from at the end of the quote to the bottom)? The only option I get on the right hand side of each line is an X to delete the row.

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, SDHUser

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Kindly send us a screenshot of the window where you are trying to add lines and receive the X button on each row. This will help us assist you further on your concern. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, SDHUser

Thank you for providing the requested screenshot.

As per checking, adding lines between lines when creating a quote is not yet available. We know how beneficial this feature would be to make your workload lighter. With that, we encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board  for consideration.

Should you need assistance with other concerns, please feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen