Forum Discussion

12 days ago
Solved

Amending Superannuation

I'm trying to amend details or even setup a new Superannuation Category & there is no "ok" button to accept the changes!  All the other categories (wages, deductions, etc..) have an "ok" or "cancel" button down the bottom right of screen, to click on to amend or add new category.  How do I accept changes without an "ok"?

• Only way I found to work around this issue, was to "open in web browser" amend the items, then jump back into my computer app, and process as usual.

2 Replies

• Only way I found to work around this issue, was to "open in web browser" amend the items, then jump back into my computer app, and process as usual.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MacroGroups

Having trouble with the "OK" button not appearing when trying to amend details or set up a new Superannuation Category is a bit annoying. This issue could be due to the display settings of your device. However, you can try adjusting the display settings or use the scroll bar on the right side to scroll down the page and look for the "OK" button. If you're still unable to see the "OK" button, using the browser version when working with online files to make the changes is a smart workaround, as you've done before. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella