Forum Discussion

WMack
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Auto-build report not working

This report doesn't work.  We have many auto-build items but the report states there is no information to display.  This is incredibly frustrating as we need to get a lot of information from the auto-builds at the moment.

• Hi WMack 

Apologies that you are unable to run this report. We have identified an issue and there is a script we can run over the file which will fix the issue. 

Please send me the impacted product Serial Number and Company File Name by Private Message so I can organise to run that script for you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi WMack 

Apologies that you are unable to run this report. We have identified an issue and there is a script we can run over the file which will fix the issue. 

Please send me the impacted product Serial Number and Company File Name by Private Message so I can organise to run that script for you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.