Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Auto email?

I woke up this morning and my MYOB account had auto-emailed all outstanding/overdue invoices to customers. The problem with this is that I had only just the previus day manually sent invoices to some of these people. Firstly I would like to control when and how often people get sent reiminders. I had not changed any settings and was not notified that this had even happened. It was only when I recived a sea of apologies that I checked the "sent" section to find 40 invoices had been posted out without my actioning this.  I am now paranoid that invoices are going to be sent out at random to customers. Can someone help me sort out where to go in AccountRight to stop this happening again.

• Hi MatthewWills 

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you've got Invoice reminders set up. You can check this, make changes to the set up or turn off reminders in Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing tab>>Invoice reminders.

The Help Article, Setting up invoice reminders, has detailed information to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MatthewWills 

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you've got Invoice reminders set up. You can check this, make changes to the set up or turn off reminders in Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing tab>>Invoice reminders.

The Help Article, Setting up invoice reminders, has detailed information to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.